Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Things sure look different when you're no longer a kid!

When I was young, I always thought it was quite unfair that my older brother got to celebrate his birthday in September, my younger brother in October, and I had to wait until November.  I'm not in such a hurry to get to my birthday anymore!  

Combining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 121 with  the Cardz 4 Guys Challenge #84 (It's about Time) and Sweet Stamps Challenge #235 (Masculine Card),  this card is for my older brother.

With the exception of the Skittles and the Jim Holtz embossing folder I used, all stamps, papers, and the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge used are CTMH .

9 comments:

  1. Great layering of panels on this - love the numbers and embossed clocks! Thanks for joining us in the Cardz4Guyz challenge this week! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you used the numbers of the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good use of the sketch, clever to stamp the age in the background. Love the embossed panel. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, great embossing time piece.
    Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guys;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab design - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! So nice! Love the embossing folder you used and love the colors. Great. Card! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours on this card and the clock / time embossing folder is awesome. Great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC) & Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC & H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clocks! Nothing like the passing of time! Great job, I am sure your brother will love it!Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Linda N
    DT member AHSC
    scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just LOVE your embossing on this card! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.