Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Really Amazing


 Hi!  Thanks for stopping by!
I was never one for playing with paper dolls.  Those little tabs that you had to cut around and fold back to keep the clothes on the doll were so difficult to cut around.  Well, yesterday I played with paper bears.  Dressing each in its own little outfit, a colored with markers, or watercolor pencils, and some are stamped on scraps and paper pieced.
 The scraps are from another little sandwich bag of Christmas scrap paper, which had one extra 12x12 sheet of striped patterned paper with it.  Here's what I created with the contents of baggie #2.
First I made two cards like this, 
using a digi from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.
(Challenges I am entering are at the bottom of this post.)
Then I pieced some of the scraps and used another Bugaboo Digi Stamp for these two cards.
There were still plenty of scraps in the little bag.  So I just started making card fronts.  At one point I was looking in the big scrap box for a small piece of cs and came across a few more scraps of the same paper I was working with.  Till I was finished, I had 11 card fronts and had to go back and make 2 more bears.  
This is a picture of the cards on my work table before everything was glued down.
 Three tape runners, and two foot of foam tape later, the cards were complete.
 Each bear is holding a tiny stamped candy cane.
They sure were fun to cut out!
All 15 cards are headed to the
 Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive. 
And I'm headed back to the paper stash 
to find another baggie of scraps.


Challenges for the dragon card at the top of the post:
Crafting by Designs Challenge - Get Ready for Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dragon bugaboo stamp. I have one of the birthday ones and he is fun to color. Great job getting so many cards made! Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR July challenge, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper July challenge and CHNC challenge extra for July. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.