Saturday, October 14, 2017

Recycling Business Cards

Our day started with a soccer game.  
And I am happy to report that grandson Matthew's team won 2-0.

A few weeks ago, one of the other soccer grandmoms and I were talking.  Norma was very interested in my cardmaking and asked me to bring a few cards to the next soccer game for her to see.  She channels her creative talents into her flower business, Thorns and Petals, in Sellersville, PA, and gave me a few of her business cards.   I'm hoping she'll give me a few more to pass out, because this is what I did with the ones I had.

 Don't they look good on a card????
(That's a CTMH sentiment stamp.)

 I had planned on giving this to Norma at the game this morning but she wasn't there.  Guess I'll surprise her and pop it in the mail
as well as a few....


Challenges:
Always Fun Challenges #27 - Anything Goes 
Star Stampz Challenge - Lots of Pink
In the Pink Challenge #126 - Ribbons and/or Bows
Craft Rocket Challenge #42 - Birthday or Pretty Pinks


Grandson Nicholas's baseball tournament begins at 6:30pm tonight, with an 8:30pm game following that, and another tomorrow, with even more if they are winning.  
Hope you'll be making memories, too, this weekend!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘PINK’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with that lovely business card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the flowers and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Star Stampz! We hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Star Stampz
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look brilliant on a card and hope she returns the favour and has your cards in her shop
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful use of old business cards!! Beautifully done.

    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.